A fine mix of Art Nouveau and ultra modern technology, elegance and functionality, the Festival Hall (Palazzo delle Feste) is a cultural centre for theatre performances, exhibitions and concerts. From the outside the Hall remains exactly as it was when built around a hundred years ago, inside there is a technologically sophisticated space. The building, at 1300 metres, was completely renovated and reopened on 5th February 1997.
It has 2 theatre/conference halls and a foyer of more than 500m² which is used as a gallery to host art and photo exhibitions. On the ground floor there is the Giolitti hall with 260 seats, a bar, a cloakroom and an multi-use area. On the first floor there is the Viglione hall with 450 seats. Behind the scenes there are 6 cubicles equipped for simultaneous translation and a projection room.
The stage area is very large and is suitable for big orchestras, theatrical shows and cabarets (numerous famous Italian and international artists have performed here). The technology is the very latest and the atmosphere is comfortable and inviting.
Piazza De Gasperi, 1
tel.: +39 0122 909991